Saturday 5 May 2012

New stuff :)

Just wanted to share some pictures of a couple of new wall hangings I've been working on. To be totally honest I'm still not sure if I like them, but I've had a lot of good feedback on FB and even a couple of orders for them so I suppose that's a good sign LOL :)

I made this one for my youngest little boy because we call him our little monkey...




This one is very pink and sparkly and girly. It can be personalised with any name or wording :)




I haven't been working on orders as much recently, I caught up last week so I'm actually ahead of time for once. Never thought I'd say that LOL. I've still got 8 or 9 name banners to make and quite a few hearts too, which I'll be busy with over the next few weeks.

Saturday today though, I haven't got the kids and my other half is at work all day so I think I'm gonna lie on the sofa with a blanket and watch TV (just cos I never get to do that in peace LOL), then we're going out tonight to a welcome home party for someone who has been out in Afghanistan and, thank goodness, is home safe and sound. Definitely worth celebrating :)

Hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoys the extra day off on Monday!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment