Wednesday 11 July 2012

Almost back to normal...

It's been soooo long since I wrote a blog post, mainly due to the fact that I've been spending all my time trying to get through the first few months of pregnancy. I had to slow right down with work because all I wanted to do was sleep, and when I was awake I was feeling really sick. But, that all seems to be over with now thank goodness! I've made it through my first trimester and am feeling a lot better :)

We had our 12 week scan the other day which was really nice. Baby was chilled right out and seemed pretty comfy in there. It was over far too quickly though, I could lie there all day and watch him/her wriggling about on the screen. So anyway, they put my dates forward a little bit which means that I'm now just over 13 weeks.


I was also prescribed iron tablets as my levels were really low. I've been taking them for about a week now and I feel so much better. Not sure if it's the tablets or just because the tiredness has worn off, or both, but I've actually been more productive in the past few days than I have in the past few months LOL, so I've finished quite a few orders and am working on some more today. Here are some of my latest ones...











I'll be having a 20% off sale when my Facebook page reaches 2,200 likes. I also have some new ideas that I want to work on so will be trying them out over the next few weeks. Remember if you have an idea or would like me to make something that you can't see on any of my photos, just get in touch and we can  discuss your needs :)

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment