Friday 17 February 2012

I'm still here...

Yes I'm still alive, I've just been too busy to update my blog. I have more and more customers and orders than ever before, which is a good thing, but when you're trying to work from home and half term comes around it's a nightmare trying to balance things.

But anyway, today is the last day of the holidays and the kids will be back at school on Monday so things should get back to normal. Even though things have been slower this past week, I've still managed to get a few orders done.

Pretty pink name banner for a little girl...



A banner in pink, white & yellow... I wasn't sure if these colours would work before I started it but I loved the end result, so pretty and girly :)


I also did another one of my 'LOVE' banners for a customer who liked the pink one I did for the Valentines giveaway...



And I made this hanging heart, the wording and colours can be changed. I've had 4 or 5 orders for these already, I think they'll make nice little gifts :)


My Facebook page is currently at 575 likes, which isn't bad considering it's only been up and running for about 6 weeks. The last two giveaways I've had proved to be really popular and I enjoyed them, so once I reach 600 likes I'll be having another one, this time with more than one winner!

Hope you all have a lovely Friday, I'm off to eat some dinner and then stitch, stitch, stitch :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment