Tuesday 7 February 2012

What a week!!

Wow... where do I even start?! LOL, everything has been a bit of a blur since last week. I stayed up until 3am on the Tuesday to get some orders done and I managed to catch up with everything.

Then Wednesday morning my youngest son was sent home from school as he was unwell. He was so bad that on Wednesday night we took him to hospital to be checked over as he couldn't keep any fluids down, and they admitted him to the children's ward for an overnight stay just to make sure he stayed hydrated.

They put him on a drip overnight and he seemed a lot brighter in the morning, so we came home. Then by the following day he'd gone downhill again so back we went to the hospital, where once again he was put on a drip - the first time he'd been oblivious as to what they were doing but the second time he wasn't as easily fooled LOL, so needless to say he wasn't a happy boy when they were putting the cannular into his hand.

After another looonnnggg night at the hospital he seemed better again, so we were ready to go home the next day. Then he was poorly again, then he picked up again, then he was poorly again...

Anyway, we finally came home over the weekend and he's ok now. Inevitably I caught his bug though, so I've spent the past two days feeling really unwell, and I hardly ever get ill!

But *touch wood* everyone is feeling better and I've finally managed to get on with some work. Thank goodness I stayed up until 3am that night otherwise I'd have even more to catch up on LOL.

It's also the last day of my Valentines Giveaway on Facebook tomorrow (click HERE to take a look), so I'm looking forward to announcing the winner of that! :)

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment