Friday 2 March 2012

Ooops!

I really should start updating the blog more often, I just wish I had more time! I can't  believe it's March already. But that means summer will be here soon :) (hopefully anyway!).

I've been busy cutting and sewing and then cutting and sewing some more, usually staying up until around 2am at the minute because I'm trying to get everything done. Here are a few of my latest things...

A pale pink name banner with a bit of checked fabric for a new baby girl. The customer wanted me to keep this banner simple and not too girly (which was harder than it sounds LOL)


Name banner for a little boy, this one is made in my new bigger sized templates so each letter measures appx. 4.5" tall. I think they look better this size :)


Colourful name banner with flowers for a little girl. The customer asked how quickly I could make this as she needed it in a hurry so I got to work, juggled around my other orders a little bit and finished this in a few days :)



Pink and sparkly name banner for a little princess :)


And finally, a 'family' banner in my love hearts style :)



So that's what's been keeping me busy! As for today, I'm working on lots of lovely orders for Mothers Day. I'll come back with pictures soon :)

xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment