Wednesday 25 January 2012

Busy, busy, busy!

Been super busy with orders, as usual... late nights to get everything done are becoming a regular occurrence now LOL :)





I also stocked up on felt last week...


It's sitting there ready to turn into more lovely things :)

So... I love being busy but it's looking more and more like I won't have time to make any Valentines products :( I've got a LOT of orders for name banners and they'll probably take up all of my time for the next 3-4 weeks. I've got an order for two MR & MRS heart banners, they're for a wedding I think, so at least I get to do something with hearts LOL!

I've also made a couple of these little hanging decorations...



I'll be making these in lots of different colours, with and without wings, and possibly scented too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment