Monday 16 January 2012

Hearts & stars & other pretty things :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I'm still busy with orders for name banners, here are a few that I finished last week...







I've also been working on another banner that I LOVE! A customer asked me to make a MRS & MRS heart shaped banner in pink, red & white so I came up with this...



The red and white felt is glittery, although you can't really see it in the photo. But I love the effect :) It's not the type of glitter that comes off and gets all over the place either LOL, so I'm really happy with how it turned out and I think the customer is too :)

The postman brought me some goodies on Saturday, lots of football badges and buttons to use on boys' name banners...


Over the weekend I asked my other half to help me with the design of a new product that I've had in mind, and he ended up sitting there for over an hour coming up with new ideas and sketching them out for me. He's got some really good ideas actually and I'll definitely be trying them :)

Hope it isn't too cold where you are - it's FREEZING here!! Roll on summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment