Monday 9 January 2012

Finally...

My new website and Facebook page are both live! I had to stay up until 3am sorting a few things out but it's done now :) And after all that I'm still not happy LOL. I've created my website with Moonfruit and I've been faffing about with it since before christmas, and then I discovered a few days ago that when you try and view it on a mobile device it doesn't display properly. I know that more and more people are accessing the internet from their mobile so to be honest it's a bit of a disappointment. I think I'll pay someone to make me a proper website, it'll be easier LOL :)

So anyway, now that all that's sorted out I can get on with some actual work! I've got about twenty name banners to do over the next few weeks and I've got some paperwork to catch up on too. Over christmas I was meant to be working on new products, but I haven't done a thing *ooops*!! I have plenty of ideas in mind but finding the time to actually try them out is a whole different story. There are never enough hours in the day, even when you stay up until 3am...

No comments:

Post a Comment