Tuesday 10 January 2012

Colourful Tuesday :)

In case you're wondering how it's been colourful, I've been taking some photos of colour suggestions for name banners. I plan on taking more of these because sometimes when I'm sorting out all my felt (usually several times a day because it all seems to get thrown back onto my shelves carelessly everytime I pull a piece out LOL), I see two colours together that I never would have thought would go well, and they look lovely.

I think my 8 year old might be able to help me with that actually, he's got a really good eye for colour. I love how both my boys are creative like me. The only downside to that is the fact that I'm running out of space to put all their pictures. I literally have a pile of them at the moment and I keep promising I'll put them on the wall, but I don't know which wall... I can't bear to throw any away though, I always feel awful for doing that LOL.

Anyway here are the colours I've done so far...






I'm in love with the last one. I'm going to make myself something in those colours :)

I've got lots of name banners to work on this afternoon and lots of new orders being placed too so that'll keep me busy for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment